Vanilla Cherry Martini

VANILLA CHERRY MARTINI

When you love cherries, cocktails and vodka, this is a must.  It looks lovely in the glass and although I don't eat the non-keto maraschino cherry, I think the drink looks and tastes better with it sitting in the bottom of the glass!  Only 1g of carbs per cocktail.  Happy Christmas everyone!

Ingredients - Per Cocktail

  • 50ml        Absolut Cherrys Vodka
  • 50ml        Absolut Vanilla Vodka
  • 1/2 tblsp  Skinny Syrup
  • Splash     Skinny Tonic
Method
  • I always keep my favourite vodkas in the freezer so they are already deeply chilled before making cocktails.  My mixers are always kept really cold in the fridge too.  There is nothing worse than a warm cocktail
  • Add the vodkas and the syrup to a cocktail shaker over a couple of cubes of ice and shake for a couple of seconds to chill and mix well
  • Strain into your chilled cocktail glasses (without the ice) and top with the skinny tonic.  Adjust sweetness to taste and add a little more tonic if you prefer
  • Serve with a maraschino cherry and a twist of lemon rind
Enjoy.  Cheers!

NOTE: I OFTEN ADJUST MY RECIPES WHEN I FIND NEW INGREDIENTS AND WILL UPDATE THE RECIPES ON MY BLOG ACCORDINGLY (RATHER THAN PRODUCING ANOTHER RECIPE), SO PLEASE ALWAYS CHECK BEFORE MAKING.