Espresso Martini

Espresso Martini

I do love a cocktail, but usually, they are packed with sugar, so I've come up with a couple of my favourites, which count as 0 on the carb count!  My number one cocktail is an Espresso Martini.  What's not to love about coffee and vodka - especially when each cocktail is effectively a 'freebie' on a Keto or Low-Carb diet.  Happy Christmas everyone!

Ingredients - Per Cocktail

  • 50ml           Your Favourite Vodka
  • 25ml            Espresso Shot of your favourite Coffee
  • 25ml           Vanilla Vodka
  • 1 tblsp         Skinny Syrup
Method
  • Add all ingredients to a cocktail shaker with lots of crushed chunks of ice and shake vigorously for  at least 2 minutes.  the longer you shake, the better the froth on your Martini.
  • Taste and adjust sweetness with syrup if necessary
  • Pour into chilled Martini glasses and serve with three coffee beans
Cheers!


NOTE: I OFTEN ADJUST MY RECIPES WHEN I FIND NEW INGREDIENTS AND WILL UPDATE THE RECIPES ON MY BLOG ACCORDINGLY (RATHER THAN PRODUCING ANOTHER RECIPE), SO PLEASE ALWAYS CHECK BEFORE MAKING.